Cooper Bussmann UL 508 load break disconnect switches allow safe control and safe disconnection of any motor application or to isolate a circuit within the panel.
These disconnect switches are compact and offer a wide variety of accessories like 4 th poles, auxiliary contacts, door mounting and 6-Pole kits.
- Suitable as motor disconnect
- DIN-Rail or panel mount
- Door mount option
- Disconnect switches are front, right side or direct handle operable
|Agency Information||– UL508, Guide NLRV, File E155129
– CSA C22.2 No. 14, File 257020
– Conforms with IEC 60947-3
|– Auxiliary Contacts
– Terminal Shrouds
– Switched 4th Poles
– 6-Pole Conversion Kit (gangs two 3-pole switches of equal rating)