First Alert Co605 Carbon Monoxide Plug-In Alarm With Battery Backup
|Country of Origin|
Plug-in with battery back-up, works during power outages. Covers only one wall outlet. One button to silence or test alarm functions. Silence quiets low battery alert without affecting alarm operation. Loud 85-decibel alarm. Low battery warning. End of life timer alarm chirps when it is time to replace. Should be replaced every 5 years for maximum protection. 3.3″ height x 4.75″ width x 2″ depth, 0.43 pounds. UL Listed. 5 year limited warranty. Uses 2 AA batteries, included.
- Plug-In – Battery Backup
Terms of Sale
Farm & City Supply accepts payments through PayPal only. Please kindly note that immediate payment is required after the winning bid.
Occasionally, items ordered cannot ship by the shipping method selected at the time the order was placed. If this situation occurs, you will be contacted and provided with an alternate shipping method. If the alternate shipping method is acceptable, you will be quoted a new shipping rate. With your approval, the order will ship by the alternate shipping method. You will then be credited or debited, whichever applies, the different in the shipping charges. If the alternate shipping method is not acceptable, you will be credited all applicable charges associated with the item(s) ordered.
1. No product may be returned to Farm & City Supply without first obtaining a returned material authorization (RMA) number from the customer service department by contacting us.
2. All returned goods are subject to Farm & City Supply inspection.
3. Farm & City Supply will not hold responsibility for any goods returned without proper authorization. Goods received without proper authorization will be refused.
4. Returned goods will be charged a 20-30% restock fee. This is a percentage of the customer’s original purchase price. The customer agrees that by returning their item, they will pay the 20-30% restock fee, which their refund will reflect this amount. If a customer has questions regarding how large the fee will be on their item (each item is different), please contact us.
5. All returns must be shipped freight prepaid to Farm & City Supply unless otherwise specified and documented by customer service.
6. If upon inspection item(s) is not deemed defective, the customer will incur the freight cost. Emailing customer service photos of the suspected defect can frequently prevent or reduce costs associated with product returns. This process will be enhanced whenever possible. It is our intent to be as fair as possible in these situations.
7. Any and all returned goods that are not in new saleable condition at the time of receipt by Farm & City Supply will be subject to a refurbishing charge of up to 100% of the product cost.
8. Special care should be taken when repackaging product for return.
9. Delivered goods that are received by the customer in less than perfect condition must be signed for as ”damaged”. Farm & City Supply is not responsible for rejection of freight claims due to damage if the shipment has not been signed for as such. It is strongly suggested that the customer thoroughly inspects the shipment for damages and signs for as ”damaged” if that is the case.