Neiko Tools U.S.A. Titanium Step Drill Bit 1/4" to 1-3/8" in 1/8" Increments, Two-Flute Design for Faster, Smoother Cutting, 3 Flatted 3/8" Shank, Heat Treated HSS with Titanium Nitride Coating, Self-starting – no walking and no center punch required, Perfect for clean holes in thin materials like steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminum or plastic
- TITANIUM | HIGH SPEED STEEL: classic high speed steel with titanium coating for proven capability and durability in drilling holes in plastic, aluminum, copper, stainless steel and many other types of sheet metal
- 135° SPLIT POINT TIP: increases cutting speed with self-centering and prevents walking
- TWO-FLUTE DESIGN: clears chips faster and allows particles to escape easily
- TRI-FLATTED SHANK: fits into power tools chuck securely and eliminates slip
- INCLUDES 10 STEP SIZES: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8", 1", 1-1/8", 1-1/4", 1-3/8"
- We ship to the Lower 48 States only (Does NOT include Hawaii or Alaska)
- We cannot ship to PO Boxes/APO's
- We cannot combine shipping.
- No Local Pickup.
All items will be shipped directly to you from our supplier within 1-3 business days. Most items are delivered within 3-5 business days, however, please allow 3-10 business days.
All items are in stock when they are listed. Inventory is tracked and updated regularly. However, if demand exceeds our supply, we will give the customer the following options: Full refund. Have the item back ordered and shipped when it becomes available. We will offer other items in similar style and quality. Your bid / purchase of the item implies you agree to this policy.
If you have a question about a product not otherwise answered in the item description, please contact us via eBay messages first and allow us the opportunity to help you and be sure we have what you're looking for.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed! If for any reason you are unhappy with your item, just return it within 30 days for a full refund, minus shipping cost. Please contact us prior to initiating a return so that we can issue you a refund authorization.