Spring Loaded Thermocouple Sensor Probe & Extension Cable ( both k-type )
( Qty 1 each ) M12KSS-U-0250-SL , M12C-SIL-K-S-F-5 – new in packages
Both Probe and Cable pictured out of their packages were used to provide more detailed close-up pictures of the items being offered. Both items in this listing are new in packages.
Probe close-up picture is under a magnified light which causes bending effect – probe not bent
- Type K Thermocouple with 304 Stainless Steel Sheath
- M12 A-Coded Pin Style Connectors with Compensated Pins for Easy Wiring when Combined with OMEGA’s M12 Thermocouple Extension Cables
- Fits All Standard 0.260″ Bore Thermowells
- Probe Length = Thermowell Stem Length
- Adjustable Self-Gripping Spring Allows for Use in Shorter Length Thermowells
- Type K Ungrounded Thermocouple to Spring Load Into a Thermowell with adjutable Stem Length to 2.50″
Metal Parts: 304 Stainless Steel Sheath and Housing.
Connector: 4-Pin “A”-Coded M12 Plug Connector with Thermocouple Compensated Pins.
Standard Probe Diameter: 1/4″
Spring Material: 0.035″ diameter Music Wire (ASTM A228)
Probe Length: 2.50″
Sensor: Type K, Ungrounded Junction.
Accuracy: Special Limits of Error (SLE) Above 0°C (Standard Limits of Error Below 0°C).
Temperature Ranges: -210 to 721°C (Type J), -270 to 899°C (Type K), -270 to 371°C (Type T) or -270 to 899 °C (Type E), Except for the Connector Which is 85°C Max. Temperature ranges shown are for the measurement end of the sensor only, thermowell selection will impact final temperature range of assembly.
Insulation Resistance: 1 Gigohm Minimum at 100VDC at Room Ambient Temperature.