Screwdriver and Nut Driver 11-in-1 Multi Tool, Industrial Strength Bits, Cushion Grip Handle Klein Tools 32500
Style:11-in-1 This versatile 11-in-1 tool has everythingthe professional needs. The integrated screwdriver/nut driver shaft holds 8popular tips and converts to 3 nut driver sizes. The blades areinterchangeable for quick and easy switch out. The Cushion-Grip handle allowsfor greater torque and comfort. You’ll be reaching for this tool to meet yourneeds on the job.. Integrated screwdriver and nut driver shaft holds 8 populartips and converts to 3 nut driver sizes. Contains: 3/8-Inch, 5/16-Inch and1/4-Inch nut drivers, 1 and 2 Phillips, 1/4-Inch and 3/16-Inch slotted, T10and T15 TORX, and 1 and 2 square recess. Interchangeable blade for quick andeasy switch out. Industrial strength, heat treated bits. Blast finish bit tipsprovide a firm hold and reduce cam-out. . The following replacement bits areavailable: see Cat. No. 32482 (1 Philips and 3/16-Inch Slotted), Cat. No.32483 (2 Phillips and 1/4-Inch Slotted), Cat. No. 32484 (1 Square and 2Square), and Cat. No. 32485 (T10 TORX and T15 TORX). TORX is a registeredtrademark of Acument Intellectual Properties, LLC. Assembled in USA of US andimported components. From the Manufacturer Since 1857, the company operated byMathias Klein and his descendants to the fifth generation, has grown anddeveloped along with the telecommunications and electrical industries whereKlein pliers first found major usages. Today, Klein Tools Inc represents muchmore than Klein pliers. The company’s product line has broadened to includevirtually every major type of hand tool used in construction, electronics,mining and general industry in addition to the electrical andtelecommunications fields. Klein offers a lifetime warranty on materialdefects and workmanship for the normal life of the product. The Klein 32500 isa 11-in-1 screwdriver/nut driver. This driver has an integratedscrewdriver/nut driver shaft holds 8-popular tips and converts to 3-nut driversizes and an interchangeable blade for quick and easy switch out. The heavyduty shaft provides tight, solid feel and has industrial strength, heattreated bits. It has a cushion-grip handle for greater torque and comfort andthe end of the handle is marked to quickly identify the tool. This drivercontains 3/8-Inch, 5/16-Inch and 1/4-Inch nut drivers, no.1 and no.2 Phillips,1/4-Inch and 3/16-Inch slotted, T10 and T15 torx and no.1 and no.2 squarerecess
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- Integrated screwdriver and nut driver shaft holds 8 popular tips and converts to 3 nut driver sizes
- Includes industrial strength heat treated bits: 3/8-Inch, 5/16-Inch and 1/4-Inch nut drivers, #1 and #2 Phillips, 1/4-Inch and 3/16-Inch slotted, T10 and T15 TORX, and #1 and #2 square recess
- Interchangeable blade for fast and easy switch out; comfortable Cushion-Grip handle
- Blast finish bit tips provide a firm hold and reduce cam-out; Search Cat. No. 32526 for a full set of replacement bits
- The following replacement bits are available: see Cat. No. 32482 (#1 Philips and 3/16-Inch Slotted), Cat. No. 32483 (#2 Phillips and 1/4-Inch Slotted), Cat. No. 32484 (#1 Square and #2 Square), and Cat. No. 32485 (T10 TORX and T15 TORX)
- Part Number: 32500
- Item Weight: 0.64 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 1.2 x 1.8 inches
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: 32500
- Size: Small
- Color: Black
- Style: 11-in-1
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Number Of Pieces: 5
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Warranty Description: Klein offers a lifetime warranty on material defects and workmanship for the normal life of the product
- Shipping Weight: 0.64 ounces
- Date First Available: August 17, 2017
Our goal is to get your item to you faster than anyone else! At times it can take up to 48 hours to ship but most orders go out the very next day! Because of our fast shipping time we cannot cancel orders so please check order details carefully before completing your order.
We Do Not Ship Outside of the Continental US.
All items qualify for returns within 30 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for return shipping on any item that is not damaged.
We take our reputation seriously, we buy and sell online on multiple platforms. We understand the value of trust. Our reputation means everything to us. If you are unsatisfied with your order, please contact us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.