From 8-Track decks to iPhones, the tech industry has always been locking its secret tech behind special screws. We designed this kit to be the key.Vastar driver kit is designed to include all you would need to repair small electronics. Comes with a anodized aluminum magnetized driver handle with ball bearing swivel top and rubber o-ring grips. It is packed to the brim with all the current common and specialty bits needed to open electronics.
56 different 4mm bits, plus a 1/4 inch adapter to use the bits in standard drivers.
4 mm Aluminum Driver – featuring a magnetic socket, rubber grips, and a ball-bearing swivel top
Flexible Shaft Extension – snake into hard to reach places
60 mm Shaft Extension – doubles as a T-handle for extra torque
1/4″ Adapter – use this kit’s 4 mm bits in standard 1/4″ drivers
56 bits in the following sizes:
-CRV Torx 1.5
Flathead sizes 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4 mm
JIS sizes 000, 00, 0, 1
Hex sizes 0.9, 1.3, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 5.0, 6.0 mm
Phillips sizes 1.0 1.5 2.0 2.5 3.5
Torx sizes T3, T4, T5, T6,T7
Torx Security TR8, TR9, TR10, TR15, TR20 (compatible with non-security) Y2.0 Y3.0 Triangle size 2.3 U2.6 Pentalobe sizes 0.8 1.2 1.5 2.0 (iPhone, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro) Square sizes #0, #1, #2 Nut Driver sizes 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 5.5, 5 mm
45 days money-back & 18-month warranty. Any questions you have, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will get you back within 24 hours.
- 56 bits well selected by Vastar to repair modern electronics that serve various popular laptops, phones, game consoles and other electronics
- The smart phone repair kit, updated with 1x long plastic pry openers and 1x triangle pry openers, Tri-Wing 0.8 and CRV Torx 1.5, works for iPhone 8, 8 Plus, iPhone 7, 7 Plus and other cell phones
- Easy portability- professional portable hardware tools with perfect weight & compact design
- The Unique non slip driver in the market is machined from a single piece of aluminum, and cover with the Silica gel, it also with a ball bearing mounted swivel top to make the work more easily
- The flexible shaft is great for stereo work or other large electronics where all the screws are not on the surface